Terms and Conditions
- To secure a place on a course booking is confirmed on payment, and payment is an acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Deposits where applicable 20% unless otherwise indicated on the course booking page are non-refundable.
- Change dates – only if we can fill your place and a request is made at least 6 weeks prior to course start date.
- Cancellations – we will refund less 20% if we are able to fill your place and are notified 6 weeks prior to course start date.
- The balance of the course fee where applicable, must be paid at least 4 weeks before the agreed start date of the course. Non-payment of balance by due date will void your place and your deposit may not be refunded.
- If booking a place within 4 weeks of the start date the course fee must be paid in full at the time of booking. This is non-refundable (but please talk to us directly if there are exceptional circumstances)
- Course fees cover tuition, registration, use of workshop tools, safety equipment and notes. We give you various spares and components free of charge but there will some items we need to charge for (bottom bracket, headsets, bearings).
- Every effort will be made to ensure that course participants repair, or service their own bikes and components to a competent standard. Any work undertaken during the course is not covered by a warranty and is at the students own risk.