Modular Bicycle Mechanic Training
Silver - Week 2 Level 2 & 3
In this weeks sessions Jon and David introduce you to the current modern cycle technologies giving you the knowledge and accredited qualification to enter the industry. You will complete your Level 2 qualification but also be taught additional valuable content that can be used to gain a Level 3 qualification.
- Mechanical disc brake repair and adjustment
- Hydraulic brakes - compatibility, hoses, fluids, pad replacement, brake bleeds and hose adjustment/replacement, calliper repair and servicing
- Suspension forks repair and maintenance - lower leg and full servicing, suspension setup (compression and damping)
- Wheel Building - spoke, hub, rim selection and measurement, wheel lacing and building, wheel repair/truing and complex/factory wheel technology and repair
- Customer requirements - bike geometry/characteristics, bike fit, component selection, Customer complaints, quality control, consumer legislation
- Tubeless and tubular tyre setup and repair
- Sealed bearing technology and repair/replacement
- Press Fit Bottom Brackets - developments, repair, replacement and conversion
- Electronic Gearing - introduction, installation and diagnostics
To book the Modular Bicycle Mechanic Training Week 2 Level 2 & 3 please see the available dates below.
|10 - 14August||View Course Details|
|14 - 18September||View Course Details|
|26 - 30October||View Course Details|